41-171436

0

After much vacillating about what is the right size for my normally 9B feet, I concluded that the 39 Regular fit the best in this Birkenstock shoe. It has taken me a while to get used to the feel of it, and I still find it a bit stiff, but overall, I'm happy with it and hope it will continue to soften up and "mold" to my feet. The leather is nice and soft - no blister spots - but the thong between the toe is a bit stiff and annoying, and I sometimes catch the front edge of the sole on a bit of raised pavement and have to catch myself from falling. Still, the shoe is reasonably comfortable for my long commuting walks, and it looks cute with both skirts and pants.

J 41 shoes:41-171436

41-171436 style which is shown upper is made with 100% recycled and recyclable packaging. 41-171436 style outsoles is constructed with partially recycled rubber. In fact, all design on 41-171436 style of J-41-shoes is green. Wanting to know more, please mail us by logohoo@hotmail.com or comment below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment