shoes-171439

0

After trying all different styles of Hiking Boots I have found gold in Asolo. The Shelter GTX fit my feet like a glove but with room to move my toes properly. I used to be a 2AAShoe/4AAAAHeel and I wore a size 9.5. When I was a teen I owned 1 pair of shoes and I felt awful when all my friends had more than 1 pair and they were stylish. Once my feet spread a little with age but never quite made it to a full B width these are the blessings Asolo bestowed upon my feet. These Asolo\'s have given me that freedom in the way they fit and look and I couldn\'t be happier! I just bought my second pair as they don\'t slip on my heel and no blisters or hot spots in these great boots. I will be on the bandwagon as long as they are available so please keep me posted on boots of these same type as I will for sure take a look at them. Thank you Logohoo as you will always be my favorite online shoe store. Thanks for helping me with my problem with the one pair of shoes by replacing immediately at no cost to myself. You are number one in this business and I hope you stay right there on top! I will only buy from other online sites when you don\'t have what I want or need, which I might add is not often at all. Love my Logohoo! Lyn P

J 41 shoes:shoes-171439

shoes-171439 style which is shown upper is made with 100% recycled and recyclable packaging. shoes-171439 style outsoles is constructed with partially recycled rubber. In fact, all design on shoes-171439 style of J-41-shoes is green. Wanting to know more, please mail us by logohoo@hotmail.com or comment below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment